Information For Authors
1. The author confirms that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred any rights to the article.
2. Authors must ensure the authenticity of the work and that they have properly cited other people's works according to the reference format.
3. The author must not engage in plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
Authors should ensure that they follow the authorship criteria taken from Al Mutsla described in the instructions for authors of the Al Mutsla Journal.
4. Authors may not submit the same manuscript to more than one journal at the same time. It is also hoped that the authors will not publish redundant manuscripts or manuscripts describing the same research in more than one journal.
5. Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, conduct or interpretation of the research reported. Others who have made significant contributions must be listed as co-authors. The author also ensures that all authors have seen and approved the submitted version of the manuscript and the inclusion of their names as co-authors.
6. The author does not suggest any personal information that can make the patient's identity identifiable in any form of description, photographs or genealogy sections.
7. The author must provide the editor with data and work details, if there is any suspicion of falsification or falsification of data. If at any time, the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the submitted manuscript, the errors or inaccuracies must be reported to the editor.
8. Journal authors must clarify anything that could cause a conflict of interest such as employment, research fees, consultant fees, and intellectual property in Al Mutsla documents.
9. The author is required to sign a statement that the article is free from plagiarism, please download it at the following link.
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to Submissions with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply Submit an Article and begin the five-step process.