The manuscripts represent academic research in Islamic law for economics, Islamic law for business, Islamic economics and business for theory, practice, and society, and Islamic banking and finance for theory, practice, and society.
- Upon the publication of the manuscript, the author should provide a letter states that the manuscripts have never been, or under consideration to be published in other journal publications.
- Research articles report original research and should be between 3,000 and 7.000 words in length (including references, tables, and figures). For the type of review article and book review, concise reviews should be about 2000 words.
- Structure of the manuscripts
Title. It should be short, clear, and informative, but does not exceed 15 words.
Author’s names and institutions. The author’s names should be accompanied by the author’s institutions and email addresses, without any academic titles and/or job title.
Abstract and keywords. The abstract should be less than 200 words. Te key words should be 3 to 5 phrases.
Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, aims of the manuscripts, and significance of study. It should be written without numbers and/or pointers.
Method. This section describes the tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
Result and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. Data should be presented in Tables or Figures when feasible. There should be no duplication of data in Tables and Figures. The discussion should be consistent and should interpret the results clearly and concisely, and their significance. It also should be supported to suitable literature. The discussion should show relevance between the result and the field of investigation and/or hypotheses. The discussion also should compare the result with previous research.
Conclusions. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study.
References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred in the manuscript. We suggest authors to use reference management software like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc., to prepare citations and the list of references.
The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific term in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Estimation result from a software package is not allowed to be directly presents in the paper. They should be presented in equations with the appropriate estimation results.
Table format should contain only heading and contents. Please provide the top and bottom lines, along with the line(s) that separate the heading and the contents. Tables and figures should be presented as follows. first, the name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The names of the tables and figures are on the top parts of the tables, respectively, and second, the tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom part of both.
The manuscript is written in Indonesia or in proper English, either British or American English, but not the combination of both, except for special editions.
All margins are 2,54 cm. 10. The title is written using capital letters of 14 font size, center position. Manuscripts are written with a line density of 1 space, the letter Montserrat 10. Excepts of the interview were written Montserrat 9.
References should be those of the last ten years publication, unless they are key references.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example: a. Abbas (2019) suggests that …. b. The definition of is … (Abbas, 2017).
References should be written in alphabetical order, without any number. They should be written using the following criteria:
For books, the format should follow the following example:
Holstein, J. A., & J. Gubrium. 1995. The Active Interview. London: Sage Publications.
For article, the format should follow the following example:
Abbas, A. (2017). Earnings fraud and financial stability. Asia Pacific Fraud Journal, 2(1), 117-134.
For Qur’an the format should follow the following example:
Departemen Agama RI. 1971. Al-Qur’an dan Terjemahnya. Jakarta: Yayasan Penyelenggara Penterjemah / Pentafsir Al-Qur’an.
ONLINE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The manuscript in Microsoft word should be sent through online submission at: https://jurnal.stainmajene.ac.id/index.php/milkiyah/user/register
- In then registration, the author can create or connect ORCID ID.
- The Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”.
- After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process.
The following are five steps in online submission process.
Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including a marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the text-box including keywords.
Step 4 – Confirmation: clicking on OK to do confirmation.
Step 5 – Next Step by finishing the Submission: After author confirms the uploaded manuscript documents, clicking Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.